Maintenance until further notice
Home
Members
Help
Login
Register
[Off-Sale] [AzuL] System48 V3 - Offical Sales Thread [Guest_Chat!]
[Image: gMzeRmG.png]
(yes, i attempted to replicate some stuff from the SPV-X github.)
(Also thanks to 3ds for the thread design idea, its hot)
SYSTEM48 V3 - AN EXPLOIT REIMAGINED

System48-V3 is a premium exploit that is designed to replicate SPV-X
System48 V3 uses ROBLOX's CLua functions as an advantage to put you in control of everything.
System48 is by AzuLX and Quad Core - Team AzuL 2016

FAST UPDATES
System48 updates fast, allowing you to enjoy the exploit whenever ROBLOX updates.
Your information is 100% secure with our host created by Timberman
Lightning fast developers, new features constantly added, update logs so you know whats happening. You know, we've got it all.

FUNCTIONALITY IS KEY
System48 is designed to be a easy use exploit, with an included 5 short-names. You can easily target guests, a random player, yourself, others and all without any issues. System48 is also very stable and will rarely ever crash on you.
You are also able to target multiple players by using a comma (QuadCore, AzuLX)
(You can also just type a short version of the players name, it'll automatically target them!)

COMPLETE SERVER TYRANNY
Destroy any game in an instant, wipe out games by un-anchoring the workspace, or be creative yourself by using build-tools. Rest assured that you're in control.

YOU CONTROL THE FORECAST
With complete control over fog, time of day and the general atmosphere of the server (We've also got sound insertion) You are in full control.

FEEL SECURED AND SAFE
With whitelist based anti-leak technology, anti reverse-engineering innovations, anti-cheat bypass techniques and the ability to remove whoever you desire. You'll feel thrilled knowing your smart investment was a safe one too.

TALK AS A GUEST!
Another really cool feature of System48 is the fact you're able to talk as a guest! This will let you troll games as people wonder how the heck you managed to speak as a guest!

YOU CAN IMPOSE AS AN ADMIN
Wanted to manipulate those who you dislike, look no more. You have a wide arsenal of chat based commands you can execute in-game, combined with changing your character appearance, You'll be bound to be in complete control.
(You can execute multiple commands at once using a comma. ;ff me, ;ff quad core)

QUICKLY SEE CHANGELOG'S, INFORMATION AND AUTOMATICALLY GET UPDATES USING OUR LOADER
You are able to automatically be updated by using the System48 Loader, auto inject or inject manually. Created by TheMichalos.

Are you the type of person who is very careful of what he's spending. We know you're debating about purchasing and we understand you, this could be a scam, we could be lying; similarly, we could have a list of proof. And we do. Take a look at the below spoiler.

We know you're still curious about spending your money, that's fine. We have wrote a full list of all of System48's commands and features. (Fun Fact: We have hotkeys you can use in-game)

System48 has a price tag of $15, this comes with a secure HWID based whitelist. HWID changing whenever you require it. Plus all future updates and features. If you're generous enough to throw in another measly 3$, you can be given the "Premium Purchaser" rank, all this does is entitle you to post files, pictures and embed links in the chat. As well as test updates before they are shipped out. This is completely optional. If you buy normally there are barely any changes.

Sales can ONLY be taken by AzuLX#9668 or Quad Core#7853, be aware of Scammers. 
You will not be entitled to a free System48 if you are scammed. 
We do not take Steam/Roblox cards. We only take PayPal cash.
To purchase you must join our discord.
Sales are currently OFFLINE

CREDITS:
AzuLX and Quad Core - Main Coders
Customality - Big help with System48!
Timberman - System48 Host
Louka - Memory Scanner
Special Thanks to:
TheMichalos - Amazing System48 Loader
Charlie (C's Designs) - Amazing System48 header

© Team AzuL - 2016
This is the main thread, All other System48 threads are deleted. Thank you.
Vouch, legit Exploit :)
can i get system 48
can u give me the commands pls
hi it looks nice
Dank af exploit, vouch my dude!
Vouch, Nice exploit! (Tried out the trial version)
i've bought this exploit, and it's incredibly op.
vouch for azulx and his amazing elite lego hacks.
Massive vouch, this exploit works great, no regrets purchasing this exploit.
15$??? I GIVE FOR THIS EXPLOIT 60$